When you look at either Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth, you know that you see their pecs are bulging like crazy. They look so hot and masculine, and you wish you could have that physique as well.
Well, I am here to tell you that their amazing physique can be possibly attained, with the right diet and with the right exercises of course. So today, we are going to take a look at some of the best chest exercises out there to maximize tension on your Chest in order for it to optimally grow.
So let’s get started with…
- Barbell Bench Press- The Barbell Bench press is considered to be one of the most alpha chest exercises in a chest exercise regimen. Why is that? You can easily load up on the weights when you are using the barbell. Also, barbells are much easier to spot than dumbbell bench presses, and they are relatively heavier as well.
- Dumbbell Bench Press- Dumbbell Bench presses are also great, even better than the barbell bench press because dumbbells are harder to control. This means that it recruits more stabilizer muscles to be able to perform the rep.
- Chest Dips- Chest dips are one of the chest exercises that really develops your chest muscles. To perform an optimal chest dip, lean forward slightly and put your feet behind you, and then do the repetitions. Make sure that you continue having that leaning motion as it is a very important factor when doing chest dips.
- Cable Flys- Do you want to have chest striations? Then this is the exercise that you should be doing! Cable flys are amazing because they really tax the chest muscles, making sure that you get those striations.
- Inclined Dumbbell Bench Press- Nothing pounds your upper chest more than the inclined bench press. You can opt for a barbell or a dumbbell for this exercise, but for the purposes of discussion, we will just go with dumbbells. Why? As mentioned before, dumbbells activate more stabilizer muscles than barbells. Opt to do inclined dumbbell bench press first before doing the barbell bench press.
These chest exercises, when done correctly and religiously, should help you get that robust chest you’ve always dreamed of, but I have a little bonus to give you as well.
I did mention earlier that you need to have a proper diet with the right kinds of exercises in order to get really good looking pecs, right? So in relation to the dieting part, always make sure to eat at least your body weight protein per day. That means that for every pound of your current weight, you will eat a gram of protein.
Say, for example, you weigh 180lbs, make sure you eat or drink protein supplements so you can reach 180 grams of protein a day. In just a few weeks or months, I assure you, you will get those really nice looking chests like the Hollywood actors.
So what are you waiting for? Get up and start doing these chest exercises!