The iPhone is a great media device and it is also a very capable gaming device as well. The latest iPhone 6s has an a9 processor and GPU combo that is able to handle even the most graphically demanding game for the platform.
In this article, we are going to talk about a game that is not only visually superb but it also provides a lot of fun as well.
The Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions Evolved Game for iOS is a 3D arcade shooter that takes place in a world full of Geometrical figures. The premise of the game is to control a ship with guns and shoot down as many geometrical enemies as possible.
To know more about the Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions Evolved Game for iOS, here are its features:
- Over 100 total levels including 2 exclusive bonus levels for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and iPod5
- Classic arcade levels inspired by franchise heritage
- 15 3D grids and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia
- 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend, and Sweep
- 6 devastating super abilities including Homing, Black Hole, Turret, and Detonator
- “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leaderboard
- Compete with friends and other players on global leaderboards for every level in the game
- Metal support with stunning, console-quality graphics
- Dual and single-stick touch control configurations
- MFI controller support
- Use iCloud to save your progress and pick up where you left off across iPhone, Apple TV, iPad and/or iPod devices
This game was published by Activision. The company is known for releasing memorable shooting games such as the Call of Duty franchise.
The Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions Evolved Game for iOS mobile phones is a visually appealing game. It really makes good use of the iPhone’s hardware really well. You see, whenever you destroy an enemy in this game, the enemy will explode in amazing fashion. What I mean is that the graphics are just amazing.
Also, in this game, you are encouraged to move as much as possible instead of shooting in the corner. Whenever you destroy enemies, they will drop something that will increase your score multiplier even further.
If you just employ a stationary approach, your score will inevitably low as compared to really moving in and getting the bonuses.
Of course, this game will not be complete without a few new additions. You can have up to 6 companions that you can choose to have during your missions. These are the collect, attack, snipe, defend, sweep, and snipe addons. All of them do what their namesake says. If you get the collect companion, for example, they will collect the score multipliers that are within range for you.
The Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions Evolved Game for iOS uses the iCloud to save game progress so you can sync up your progress through your other iOS devices. To make sure that the syncing process is not interrupted, get a mobile phone signal booster.
The Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions Evolved Game for iOS costs $10 and is available in the Apple app store.